Petrok oil and gas service limited is a multi- sector project support services company operating across Africa, with offices in Nigeria, Mozambique, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda. We provide project support solutions to meet our clients’ needs and we work with companies to realize their employment goals through scalable and tailor-made solutions. At Petrok, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team.
We work with our partners to streamline project plans that don’t just deliver on project perfection, but also deliver on time - crucial to success in a highly competitive market where every day counts. We help companies create and improve industry products and services through long lasting and mutually rewarding relationships.
We are a leader in innovative workforce solutions in Africa and world over. We are dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing bespoke services and Development. We have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our clients and their operations.
QHSE Mission Statement
While we strive to promote and maintain the highest level of quality service delivery, safety remains our utmost goal. We recognize the importance of planning health and safety into the project at the earliest possible stage of every project we participate in. Petrok will actively seek the support of all operatives engaged in the project to look after the health and safety of self and colleagues by working within the spirit of this policy.
- Integrating QHSE in how we do business and demonstrating the QHSE importance through hands-on leadership and behavior.
- Have an on-going focus on improving QHSE performance.
- Ensuring safe operations that protect people, the environment, communities and assets.
- Compliance with regulations both local and international standards.
- Working systematically to understand and manage risk and undertake improvement processes based on surveys and risk assessments.
- Identified hazards and related risks will be reduced to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Operating facilities in a way that minimizes energy consumption, emissions to air, discharge of liquid effluents and waste generation. The principle of Best Available Technique shall apply
- Safety in all contexts, this gives birth to the term 'SAFETY FIRST AND NOTHING LESS'.” Our performance is routinely checked and reviewed and the findings are presented for all so we can maintain accountability and transparency so as to promote Continuous QHSE improvement.